World Pediatric Project sends out an average of 45 surgical and diagnostic mission trips each year to our partner countries in Central America and the Caribbean. This position specializes in supporting our surgical teams that provide pediatric care to children in our partner countries.
· Coordinate logistical details of international surgical teams including flight itineraries, surgical supply management, and other tasks as needed
· Provide administrative support for WPP traveling medical teams including trip materials, clinic paperwork, medical volunteer packets, pre and post trip tasks (as needed)
· Volunteer coordination for medical supply organization
· Maintain master supply list
· Other duties may be assigned
· Current undergraduate or graduate student of any major
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must have own transportation (mileage reimbursement available)
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Cultural competency
This part-time internship is 10-15 hours per week, eligible for class credit and includes a small stipend.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Leah Gruneisen at email@example.com.