The 9th Annual 12 Bars of Charity is BACK on Saturday, December 18th! Join World Pediatric Project and the Blue Team to help make a life-changing difference for children traveling to St. Louis for advanced medical care.
In 2019, 12 Bars of Charity – St. Louis helped raise more than $300,000 for LOCAL charities and had over 17,000 people participate. Let’s break that record!
WANT TO HELP THE #BLUETEAM?
Become a Team Leader for the #BlueTeam! For more info, please contact Linda Boyland at email@example.com or call 314-317-8809.
Join the Blue Team with World Pediatric Project and you’ll get:
- 💸 $15 donation to the World Pediatric Project when you sign up for the Blue Team
- ⚡ A WPP #BlueTeam Sweatshirt (super comfy – trust us!)
- 🚌 FREE Shuttle Rides to take you to 20+ Bars
- 🍸 Drink Specials at more than 20 participating bars
- 🆓 Free Admission at all 20+ Bars
🍻 PARTICIPATING VENUES 🍻
- Ballpark Village
- Bally Sports Live!
- Big Daddy’s
- Budweiser Brewhouse
- Cardinal Nation
- D’s Place
- Drunken Fish
- The Midwestern
- Paddy O’s
- Shark Bar
- Social House Bar
- Sports & Social
- Start Bar
- Tengo Sed
- The Doghaus
✅ CHECK-IN LOCATION WILL BE ANNOUNCED
✅✅ EARLY CHECK-IN FRIDAY 12/17 4PM-8PM
✅✅✅ CHECK-IN SATURDAY 12/18 11AM-3PM
Drink Specials Announced Soon
This event is 21+